Tuesday 14 December 2004

aimless soul + My Hong Kong Journal-Day 3

[life now] thesedays dad kept asking my sis and i to find a job, nagging everyday...alamak. lucky, my mum is more understanding. haiz..actually i thought i had find a job..butta looks like i couldnt get the job lah...too many pple le ba? haiz. nvm, continue to search ba.

[tml] going to meet my si dang again tml @ orchard. too bad not all of them can come lah..butta i feel like i am a santa claus..coz i am giving out gifts i bought for them in hk..wahahah! anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SIEW CHEN(13/12)...sorry ah gotta wait till tml to celebrate with u! hehe~

[ayumi] yes! finally her latest album "my story" is coming out in stores soon! saw the ad on tv...got 4 diff covers eh! haha! lucky mum let me buy this time round! haha! got new album to listen le! yosh!

[x'mas cards] received a xmas card from my sec pal a few days ago...really wanna thank her for remembering me...coz to some of my pals...the cards are like an annual communication sia...butta gotta say a sorry to her ne..becoz she gotta wait for a few months to receive my cny card! haha! nvm lah, i will leave my contact no and email stuff for her this time..this is applicable to all those pals who i hardly contact...only thru cards...haiz! ya...this yr i am not sending any x'mas cards le..instead i will send CNY cards...so pple gotta wait longer hor? haha! butta i did sent e-cards to my pals thru e-mail lah...most of them are my chat pals though..haa!

[day 3] jw & her sis didnt follow our trip to ocean park..so the wholeday only got 5 of us. anyway, we did travel abit to get discount tickets in hk island..then we took a taxi to ocean park...again..mountainous roads..haha! the entrance fee was quite cheap (forgot how much le..ard $30) and it covered all the stuffs in the park..cable car, aquarium and theme park rides etc.

anyway, to our disappointment, we cant travel in the cable car becoz the weather is windy & they stopped the cable car service temporary. nvm...we travelled up to the upper part of ocean park by escalator...very long and steep ones..got many of them..forgot how many le. hehe~ anyway, the place was flooded by many chinese nationals..sianz

went to visit their aquarium...quite like sentosa's underwater world lah..butta somehow abit more magnifacant than ours. haha! we met a few unfriendly china pple who snatched our place to take photos or squeeze their way in to take photos..damn rude! ladies some more...haiz!

theme park ride was a fun one..pulled pf and my mum to take the roller coaster ride with my sis and me..haha! shiok sia! quite scary lah butta i didnt scream..coz i closed my eyes! wahaha! the pirate ship was a "killer".. coz my mum and pf felt uncomfortable after the ride...so they didnt dare to take anymore rides lah...their themepark wasnt big butta quite fun lor...their biggest roller coaster was off for maintainence...sobbzz!

anyway, we stayed @ the park till 5pm like tt..then we took cable car back to the lower part of the ocean park..haha! went to see the pandas ( an an & jia jia), the dinosaurs , the butterflies and the shops b4 we left . went back to kowloon area to have dinner @ the spaghetti house. the restaurant looked posh butta the food there wasnt ex..heheh! the best dinner i ever had in hk ba? whaha! i dun think they got open branch in sg though...sobbzz!

the fun part came when we were back in our hotel room. tt day tvb showed a korean movie which the 3 of us (pf , my sis and me) named it "猛男show" or "hunk show" lah..haha! coz the actor got a few scenes showing off his muscular body.wahhaha...made us fainted sia...lolz. no lah, actually we laughed damn loud while watching the show..even my mum next door also can hear..paiseh sia...that movie is "my tutor friend" or "我的野蛮家教"..starring kim ha neul & kwon sang woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment