Saturday 18 December 2004

My Hong Kong Journal Day 7

[day 7] well, didnt do much today. we just went walking around nathan road. went to shang yin bookshop to see books. saw shen xue's latest book..and pf bought it! haiz..envy ah! me long time didnt buy any books le! haiz...

anyway, we checked out @ 12 pm..gotta stroll ard till 5 pm ba..for the bus to fetch us to the airport. on our way there..most of us fell asleep, dunno why so tired.

went to the cathay pacific booth, that lady said our plane got some prob and might be delayed. she asked us to volunteer to switch to United Airlines..but we dun wan. haiz..in the end we got a voucher from Cathay..but we gotta wait for 1.5 hrs more to fly back home! regret we didnt choose UA...coz the plane left @ 8.25 am and cathay's @ 8.50pm! damn sianz!

the 5 of us were seperated...mum and aunt joanna sitted @ the back..me and pf sitted @ the wings..my sis was the only one sitting by herself..a little worried for her. actually wanna changed her seat with the man beside me..but gave up the idea..that guy was a foreigner..and his pals were sitted near him..he wont want to change place de..bo bian..

wondered if that guy knew how to use the controller...kept pressing the icon which was to call for help...and that air stewardress kept coming to our seats..and she always looked at me..as if i was the one who pressed the help button! not me ah! kaoz...i think this happened for abt 5 times! i got so paiseh eh..wanna told tt guy dun anyhow press..butta gave up again. coz i think he dun really understand chinese. kaoz! the whole journey was uncomfortable. dunno why i found my seat damn crampy. it was the same plane i took to hk eh..but how come i felt so diff? haiz..

the food was rather tasty..with haagen diaz ice cream! ahah! first time eating that...wahhaha! butta taste like normal ones..not much diff...diaoz!

i was a little irritated.wanna pass a piece of ham to pf..butta it dropped. then my knife dropped and landed beside the guy..alamak! then my fork nearly dropped! kaoz...what is happening to me ah? finally..reaching sg le..think the plane started to land..my head suddenly pain ah...and the pain seems to come in 2 directions...and finally..i kenna a damn sharp pain! pf said i kenna migraine, i dunno ah...never kenna migraine b4..dunno why so unlucky de! haiz...the headache only ended when i was on my way home...haiz...

guess i wont travel on cathay pacific again for sometime...a little disappointed with them. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment