Thursday 8 June 2006

--Overseas Trip--

Location: Bangkok & Central Thailand
Date: 13/6/2006-19/6/2006
Flight details: Night flight to BKK & Afternoon flight back to SIN via Finnair
Type: Grouped Tour / Free & easy
Agency: Newly Tour

My second trip to Thailand after 1995. This time round my trip would focus on the historical sites of Thailand as well as the shopping heaven, Bangkok. (though shopping wasnt the purpose of my trip..haha!)
I will be visiting Kanchanaburi, River Kwai and the ancient capital Ayutthaya. After this, I will be touring round Bangkok F&E lah.
Hopefully, by then I would be able to plan trips to Thailand with my pals.Shall update more till i return lah.

P.S: Pray hard nothing happens to my plane. It is Boeing MD-11! You can check on Google how the plane looks like. It is not very common now but Finnair still using it ah...alamak...why using such old planes...faints >.<|||

No comments:

Post a Comment