Monday 8 November 2010

Overseas Trip

Date: 13/11/10 - 19/11/10
Flight: SG to HCMC with Jetstar Asia, domestic flight to Danang with Vietnam Airlines.
Type of tour: F&E

E.W is not coming with me to Vietnam, so I am on my own with my travel buddies KH & HM. 3 women in Vietnam...also don't know safe or not. (That's a good question after reading so many negative reviews from other tourists' trip reports) I can only pray hard that nothing wld happen to us and we must be alert at all times.
What's more? Vietnam is still experiencing heavy downpours and some flooding. I hope the situation wld be better next week.
I am taking budget airline again, though I'm quite reluctant. I've missed the promo tixs for Silkair's straight flight to Danang, and Viet Air's tixs are not cheap as well. Taking Jetstar+VA combi is not the cheapest option, but at least I felt more assured somehow. The only worry is if Jetstar wld delay my flight. I don't want to miss my connection flight ne!
Gave up my initial plans to join a private tour, and I realised I still have time to visit HCMC. Haha! I think my decision is correct, as my whole trip now (incl. air tickets) cost about the same as the private tour alone.

Well, Saturday is coming~ Hate to wake up so early though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment